Sunday, December 28, 2008

Canopy ZipLine Adventure



We spent about five hours today going south of Puerto Vallarta for a ZipLine tour of the rain forest. It was such a blast! We even enjoyed the bumpy open aired bus ride to the Canopy Tour location. It is right on a most beautiful river, with big, huge, smooth boulders and green water. There were fourteen lines that were up to 400 meters long, and way up high through or above the canopy of the rain forest. My favorites were the lines that zipped back and forth across the river. One time, one of the guides rode across the cable right in front of me. In fact, our legs were intertwined. He was challenging me to let go and lean back! I couldn't make myself do it, but it was really so much fun... exhausting and exhilarating!
YEEEE HAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment